A Weekend of Workshops with
Desirée Rumbaugh and Andrew Rivin
Saturday, 18th May & Sunday, 19th May 2024
Venue: Holyport Memorial Hall, Moneyrow Green, SL6 2NA
Cost: £60 per workshop or £180 if booking on all
Desirée and Andrew are back in the UK for two days that will transform your practice and/or teaching!
With certifications in Iyengar and Anusara Yoga, Desirée has devoted over 35 years to this art. She remains passionate as she continues to evolve her teaching and understanding of asana, pranayama and meditation.
Along with being a yoga instructor, Andrew is an executive leadership coach.
Together, these two teachers will offer inspiration for your body, mind and spirit.
Saturday, 18th May
10am to 12:30pm: Backbends
2pm to 4.30pm: Hips & Lower Back
Sunday, 19th May
10am to 12:30pm: Full Spectrum Practice
2pm to 4.30pm: Forward Bends & Twists
(10 hours total)
In this training you will:
- Learn how to strengthen your deep core which will help you gain balanced flexibility
- Gain more understanding of your unique spine and muscular holding patterns
- Experience the benefits of slow deliberate organisation of movement as contrasted with a faster paced practice
- Practice helping others to see themselves more clearly with carefully chosen partner work
- Be inspired to patiently work on healing your body and never give up
- Have time to examine whatever is going on in your life and possibly gain some new insights from your own inner wisdom.
The morning classes will cover standing poses, backbends and inversions. The afternoon classes will be forward bends, twists and restoratives.
Please email or call Sam for more info and/or to book your place.